By crazystuff23 - 01/06/2009 16:44 - United States

Spicy
Today, I saw the following message on my Facebook News Feed: "Morning Sex: [My mom] and [My dad] are fans. Click here to Join" FML
I agree, your life sucks 81 697
You deserved it 5 844

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's why you shouldn't be facebook friends with your parents.

bluedoll 1

That is why there are certain people in my life I refuse to be friends with on Facebook. But hey, finding out your parents like it in the A.M isn't as bad as it could be. They could be fans of "Sex on other people's bed" or something. How do you think you got here? Magic?

Comments

YDI for being friends with your parents on facebook, and not able to deal with your parents as two married people who still have sex. Nothing wrong with them having facebooks or morning sex. Although, I agree with whoever said those fan pages are getting out of hand, because that is a bit of TMI. I honestly would be "wtf?" if ANYONE who I'm friends with on facebook would become a fan of morning sex.

Morgane324 0

So what ? Your parents have sex, what a shocker ! Where did you think you came from ?

this happened to me, too. i got v. nauseous.

sondramcfail 0

Ahahah. Hope you're not still living with them... ;p This is why parents shouldn't have facebooks.

I actually read this FML last night. I sign into Facebook today. See the same thing to become a fan of Morning Sex. My dad did the EXACT same thing. FML.

omg_fml608 0

eeeeeeew ew ew ew ew ew ew.

donovanrammstein 3

There's another site chock full of those kind of horror stories. http://myparentsjoinedfacebook.com/

ErikaBaby 0

I guess this is the realest FML because they literally F's for your life (;

theoldGP 0

YDI actually who the **** is friends with their parents? block them and say you deleted your fb. there are so many things wrong with this. 1) they could find your party photos - yup the ones with the bong and everything 2) stalk your friends walls if they dont have their privacy settings on 3) shit like this 4) them posting embarrassing shit on your wall for all your friends to see and the list goes on. shit like this is bound to happen if you're friends with your parents on fb. YDI FOR SURE.