By funyfunkid - 22/12/2009 19:18 - United States

Today, I saw a roach on my toilet. I thought it would be funny to pee on it. It jumped out, which scared me; I hit my head on the wall and started bleeding, then I peed all over me and the wall. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 134
You deserved it 47 916

Same thing different taste

Comments

you deserve it for having ****** roaches, nasty ass. get to cleanin the **** outta your crib and quit worrying about stupid shit. One roach=a million roaches.

All the better for training how well he can target a fairly agile young cockroach.

Piksy_stix 0

Who the hell tries to pee on a roach? why didn't you smash it? Wow, you're intelligent.

Yeah smadhing a roach sounds like real rocket science...

ImOlivia 5

Smash something on a toilet? Doesn't sound like something anyone I know would do...

the good news is that you may now be able to invent the flux capacitor.

liveitupx 0

Did you really expect it to just sit there and be peed on?

Damn. Don't you just hate it when a wall appears in front of your escape route as you run from the baleful mandibles of the cataclysm-casuing cockroach? The point is, don't piss on dangerous creatures.

**** roaches aren't dangerous. They're just disgusting.

Weak urine stream. Fail on your part for not doing pelvic floor muscle exercises so you can blast roaches to kingdom come like a fire hose. YDI.

Yulia_fml 0

haha it wasn't deleted! and it was really funny :)

no no no! roach 2 - 1 you but now that i think bt it we should give 3 points to the rouch for the bomb ass come back 3-1 good game