By lucas - 12/12/2011 06:38 - United States

Today, I sat on the kitchen counter in my boxers for ten minutes running my feet under hot water. Why? Because my dad thought it would be funny to superglue my feet together. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 601
You deserved it 3 173

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lakaiskate 12

Pay your mum to super glue his hand to his dick

Comments

I give your dad credit! He was somehow able to super glue your feet while you were sleeping, or your just stupid. Either way, its a sticky situation ;)

*you're Yes, OP Is reeeaaally stupid for not noticing his dad glueing his feet together because there is no such thing as heavy sleepers or sleeping pills.

my thoughts exactly. how do you miss someone doing this. great joke, painful but great. you will have to get him back. set up a trap with a rope that will hamg him upside down when he steps in it. i dont know what those are called.

The image is also actually quite awkward..i am very curious- I wonder if he glued palm to palm or ankle to ankle?

What's with people correcting other peoples spelling on here. Who the hell cares how it is spelled, we all understand what he is saying.

Dylan, we've been through this innumerable times. Just becasue yuo cna undertsand waht's wrttien, deosn't mkae it rhgit. See what I mean?

Yeah but you're an annoying American tard

RedPillSucks 31

I didn't know 10 year olds could be fathers.

douglaslundy 1

Hey number 18 if he immature then what the he'll are you you anime **** up

This is not exactly immature. Maybe they have a father son prank relationship. Have fun a lil!

FYLDeep 25

You should have used the force Luke.

I can't believe you were the first to say it, 30 comments later.

Sullyster 0

Nail polish remover sometimes works. Hope that helps.

Yes, any sort of cleaner / remover with Acetone in it will soften the super glue allowing it to be peeled away. Alternately, a lot of hardware stores will sell containers of pure acetone for cleaning paint, etc. Nail polish remover with acetone is often the easiest way to get it.

thatsphuckedsoba 0

The better question here is how the hell did you not notice this? Even if you were asleep you think you would notice someone messing around with your feet like that?? Anyway, put superglue on the toilet seat. That will teach him not to mess with you!

blueeyedwolf 10

It's not that hard. I take Ambien for chronic insomnia. If I take that before bed, nearly nothing will wake me up. I have walked and even eaten in my sleep without ever waking up.

cherrypie22 6