By Anonymous - 29/02/2012 16:52 - United States

Today, I rescued a cactus from a lethal fall. It thanked me with a handful of spines. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 406
You deserved it 32 979

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yeah, gotta love those lightning quick reflexes and how they come in handy when you really shouldnt have them.

Yeah, those cacti are vengeful *******. Either that or you're an idiot for catching one with your bare hands. While you're at it, would you give my pet porcupine a bath? He's quite tame, I assure you.

Comments

Andr913 13

Another YDI...today is chock full of them.

mwrc8man94 1

Falling cactus? Since when do they grow on trees

Torva_fml 16

my palm just came into contact with my face..... Some people are just so retarded, it's almost depressing.

Ummmm... Poor Joke... Poor Sarcasm... Wait....... No... GTFO

FlamingTacos 7

Thank it by throwing it in a fire

Sometimes...It's just better to let things die.

Torva_fml 16

Cacti don't die. It's like impossible to kill those *******.

TwinArmageddons 4
TwinArmageddons 4

You could try not posting comments twice

The only words I have for you are.. ******* DUMBASS. Sorry but dang.

Torva_fml 16

The only words I have for you are... Ever heard of instinct, or reflexes? Yea, people usually tend to try to grab things that are falling. Oh, and go **** yourself.....

Yeah..I have, but when I'm in the kitchen and a knife falls, I'm not going to try to catch it. I tend to avoid sharp/prickly things, it's called common sense, ever heard of it? Prick.

You should tell it you're welcome by drowning it...

If something has thorns... Then maybe, just maybe... ...you shouldn't touch it.