By thanksdad - 16/03/2014 19:28 - Ireland - Dublin

Today, I found out what it feels like to be slapped in the face with a potted cactus. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 817
You deserved it 6 291

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iLike2Teabag 27

Whoever slapped you with it must've been a real prick.

I feel like I'm missing a backstory

Comments

iLike2Teabag 27

Whoever slapped you with it must've been a real prick.

It was his dad. Let's hope the spine falls far from the cactus.

#21 the whole point of this comment was the word prick, no need to point it out.

you could say it was a prickly situation!

Nickb55 16
zen1979 16

The real question is Did OP get the point?

larrena2377 26

I hope you slapped them back!

MichellinMan 20

Yeah no, I think OP'S got bigger issues to worry about than slapping back like, I don't know, dislodging all the needles, checking for puncture wounds, dealing with the pain of being stabbed in the face by hundreds of pointy ends, you know, stuff that happens when you get cactus slapped.

I love that you just made "cactus slapped" into a thing #26. And I'm sure you work the punctured look just fine, OP! Maybe you will start a trend.

A trend + Cactus slap.... Cactus Smack Cam?

Oh gosh that must have hurt, I've sat on a potted cactus before.

My brother did that when he was younger.

I think we've all touched a cactus at some point in our kiddiehood!

Not all of us, some of us went oh look that kid just got stabbed by that plant, I better stay away!

I like to think us kids who grabbed the cactus like to live on the edge

kayteakay 26

I fell in about 30 from my mom's porch. It was horrible.

oh, is that how you got those two holes on your cheek? :)

Your assaulter must've be a real PRICK.

A little late there, buddy. But you tried, so I'll give you something for that.

iLike2Teabag 27

Sounds like a once in a life time chance!!

I feel like I'm missing a backstory

It's not just you...I'm really curious too!

SAWS1992 6

im pretty curious as well. i wont say if i believe op deserves it until op tells us what they did... but thats just me..

OP got mad at his brother, who then threw a cactus at him.

No, OP threw something at his brother, AGAIN to get his attention, and the brother happened to be in another bad mood, so he threw a desk cactus like last time. Gosh, OP, didn't you learn the first time?

Right now I'm wondering what led to this happening

Not trying to be insensitive, but I would like to know the reason behind what happened to you OP. You could have totally deserved it, or maybe you didn't. A follow up if possible would be great.

No one deserves to be struck in the face with a cactus.

I could tell you many ways you could deserve more than just that.

What if OP cheated on their spouse? (Hypothetically of course) I think said spouse would have a good reason to cactus slap OP. But if OP hadn't done anything then yea there wasn't any reason to do that. So it's just normal to be curious of the backstory :)

Well you know in this case not cheating on a spouse since it says thanks dad but you get the gist of what I was saying right? Haha sorry error on my part :P

SAWS1992 6

#9 not true.... ive met some people i would happily throw a cactus at... jus sayin

ariiewilliams 17

Can we get a follow-up to figure out why this person slapped you with a potted cactus?