By jcstpierre - 24/04/2009 10:41 - United States

Today, I received a mass email from my boss saying we had a position open at the daycare I work at. I knew my boyfriend was looking for a job so I insisted he apply. Later at work, my boss takes me into her office and tells me my employment is being "terminated". My boyfriend is replacing me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 566
You deserved it 5 592

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hey, at least the income will still be coming in to one of you, instead of to a complete stranger. You would've been fired no matter what, better it be your boyfriend replacing you.

Well now it's your turn to just sit on the couch all day and play xbox, while HE is paying rent and working.

Comments

And looks like she'll be replacing you in the relationship.

MukyDaCookie 0

Wow! That really sucks Guess you weren't doing such a good job huh?

Think of it as a new beginning. Use your new found free time to kill that ************'s entire family

OrdinaryMan_fml 0

You shoulda just let your bf to find his own job, YDI :)

Hey, at least the income will still be coming in to one of you, instead of to a complete stranger. You would've been fired no matter what, better it be your boyfriend replacing you.

Yeah I'm a little confused by #4's comment as well...? Lol what the heck???

Agreeing with #7. They would've fired you either way, since they were obviously looking. If you're living with him, no net loss of money. Still, that sucks. A real FML.

Now your boyfriend can ride your case for not having a job. In the meantime he can insist you do the cleaning and cooking.