By you'vegotmail(not) - 18/04/2014 23:59 - United States - San Francisco

Today, I realized that I get more mail addressed to the old tenant of my apartment than to me. He hasn't lived here in years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 363
You deserved it 3 729

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jojimugo 20

That's a good thing, most mail nowadays are just bills and junk mail. I envy you

Mail? What the hell is that? Isn't that 18th century technology? Welcome to 2014! We pay our bills and get junk mail with science now.

Comments

Mail? What the hell is that? Isn't that 18th century technology? Welcome to 2014! We pay our bills and get junk mail with science now.

Most of mail today is junk or bills, consider yourself lucky!

Wizardo 33

May be work but phone the mailers and tell him that guy has left the coop, less annoyances in the long run.

Yeah, I thought that would work too- 3 years later (and numerous 'return to sender' requests that steadily became more and more furious), I'm still getting mail for the old tenants.

Not an fml. I don't like getting mail, it's all bills or junk. No one sends personal mail or letters anymore.

"No one sends personal mail or letters anymore" Maybe this should be an FML on it's own.

Yeah, probably only junk mail. Seriously you want that?

I feel it op.. it happens all the time...

Hey no mail is good mail ( No bills that way c; )

I wouldn't be complaining. Most of the mail now days are bills.

I was gonna say, you want mail, try missing some car payments.

I also get more mail for the previous tenants.. I just throw it out and move on with my life.