By Unlucky - 15/11/2014 02:18 - Australia - Cairns

Today, I realized that at 20 years old I already have noticeable wrinkles around my eyes. But to balance it out, my chronic acne keeps me looking youthful. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 933
You deserved it 3 031

Same thing different taste

Comments

Sunglasses can help you not squint and slow down crow's feet. I would suggest stop laughing but there's not fun it that. Moisturizer, sunscreen, there are plenty of things on the market for combination skin. Gotta take care of yourself, right?

Looking young is over rated. I use to get carded everywhere I went. Until I grew some grey in the beard. It's experience marks.

They make you unique. One day the acne will clear up, but the wrinkles give you character. Embrace it.

I can't grow a beard, yet I have the silly "tuft" of hairs between the eyebrows thing going on unless I pluck. Additionally, I'm the proud owner of a single giant nipple hair that's at least four inches long (with no other chest hairs in sight). Don't worry, OP. Our bodies are conspiring against all of us.

DianaFrances411 13

Oh OP that's perfectly natural. If you have acne issues, like many, you should see your dermatologist. And as for the wrinkles, I'm sure they're not that noticeable. But if you're really worried, you can always ask help from a specialist and purchase a product that really works for your skin.

ostfaiz 18

You have 20 more years to get worried about wrinkles...do some natural remedies for your acne though...live your life

besides it's all downhill from here anywa, enjoy it while you can.

Coconut oil moisturizes and has antibacterial properties Use it on your face and wear mineral makeup which helps also

That means you smile a lot. Don't worry it gets better. At 37 I still get acne and have wrinkles AND I'm fighting age spots. Go to your doc and ask about Spironolactone. It helps with acne. Also proactive solution works pretty well. Good luck.

You can try roaccutane it's pretty heavy so read everything carefully before you trie it. I used it some years ago and worked really great. Let me now if you have questions about it.

A little acne cleanser wouldn't hurt and the wrinkles I am not sure about that...