By cogu - 03/02/2010 19:34 - France

Today, I realized my girlfriend has more hair on her abdomen than I have on mine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 209
You deserved it 6 543

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KindaMay_BInLove 0

That's not really gross, silly people. Girls are genetically programmed to have more hair than boys. Would you rather she shave and have a prickly belly? I doubt it.

saranottelling 7

You guys don't get this post at all. Clearly, the man is a hairless freak of nature and the small amount of hair on his girlfriend's abdomen makes him feel the acknowledgment is "FML worthy." I'm sorry freaky hairless man! You deserve a cookie!

Comments

fuster 0

Ewe deserve it. One would think the OP would know this before wandering into the pasture to find a "girlfriend".

KindaMay_BInLove 0

That's not really gross, silly people. Girls are genetically programmed to have more hair than boys. Would you rather she shave and have a prickly belly? I doubt it.

Yeah that's why nearly any man can grw a beard but nearly every woman can't, right?

azreal_13 0

#85 it's possible, and true girls are suposed to be biological hairyer

Saying "hair" doesn't necessarily mean facial or dark. There is fair hair over our entire bodies; how dark it is depends on the person.

GeoThermalSleuth 0

I don't want to be mean (Sorry if it sounds that way). But why does grammer matter on the Internet? I don't mind little errors like that and I don't thank they are a big deal, jSt aS LNG aS th3y dN't tlK Lk3 dis.

Actually "on her abdomen" is a prepositional phrase so by taking that out you can figure out whether it is "I" or "me" at the end of the sentence. The phrase " has more hair than me" is more correct than saying "has more hair than I" . Sooo "me" is the right choice. If Im not mistaken anyways!

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

And I'm sure you've got girls just q-ing up for you!

SpyderMonkee 0

No kidding, 73. Someone as shallow as 27 isn't good enough for anyone, unless they're as shallow (or shallower) than 27.

Waxing, yes. Or just get over it. I will be an asshole and assume that she is of some "exotic" decent, and that OP is around 15 years old. It explains everything. I'm hairier than my boyfriend... but he is straight-up Navajo. That's how it's supposed to be.

it would be "more hair on her abdomen than mine" anyways dumb ass. parallelism. next time you try to be a grammar nazi, at least get it right.