By Amber C - 07/04/2012 03:41 - United States

Today, I realized my daughter has been in longer relationships than I have. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 971
You deserved it 22 947

Same thing different taste

Comments

i agree with buck because OPs name is amber c so im pretty sure its a girl...

QueenQuay77 10

haha just tell her thanks to all your relationships you have more experience

A dating sight could always help the needy

I believe the word you should be using is "desperate", not "needy".

35 - Not everyone who uses a dating site is desperate. For example, my granny has a profile on one just to have one. :) She doesn't devote her life to it, and says that if there's somebody on there for her, great. And if not, oh well. Oh and, she's more just looking for someone to talk to rather than a boyfriend.

35 ~ I always thumb you down because you type comments that are not well thought out.

Classlfied 4

Weird thing is I'm willing to bet op has been with more men...hussbucket

perdix 29

OK, she's got you beat in the relationship stability department, but at least you've gotten knocked up at least once. Yay for you!! Get her some effective birth control so you can maintain your lead.

She is a completely different person so of course her relationships are going to last different lengths of time than yours and not a single one is going to involve someone you used to date so there is honestly no reason to assume she is better at handling relationships than you are because relationships always involve at least 2 people and completely different circumstances for each person. Besides that, you have no reason to compare your relationships with hers in the first place unless you are actively trying to make yourself feel awful/better which in both cases, you shouldn't be doing it.

I thought that was actually pretty insightful. As someone told me recently, whenever you compare yourself to someone else, whether you're better or worse you still lose. But we don't know the circumstances of why OP seems to have not been very successful in maintaining a stable relationship. Only she can decide whether there are things she needs to work on in order to find the lasting, happy relationship she seems to want.

HairyPunisher 27

So either you're a **** that goes through men like crazy or you're a frigid bitch that NEVER dates. YDI for wanting a serious relationship but being easy or not easy enough.

Or OP could just be a horrible person, regardless of how much sex they have or want to have. Sex isn't the only reason for a relationship to fail, you know.