By Garry - 04/03/2010 12:43 - United Kingdom

Today, I realised that my staff doesn't take me seriously. I walked in on my chef, who had just spent an hour and half carving a block of cheese to make cheddar goggles for himself. When I confronted him, he pulled up his t-shirt to reveal a cocktail sausage taped to his stomach. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 979
You deserved it 5 742

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI for not appreciating the art of perfectly sculpted cheddar goggles.

123sploosh 0

can someone please explain this to me? i dont know what its talking about

Comments

I thought that meant some sort of magical goggles specifically for cheese carving :D

in my book that dude just earned a raise! haha

aziyel 0

why did you pull his shirt up

The chef pulled up his own shirt in an act of hilarity and rebellion when he was confronted by the OP; which means he was expecting to be confronted by the OP. Clearly, (as the OP indicated) he does not take the OP's ability to discipline him seriously probably because of the OP's poor leadership skills in the past.

elizanena9 0

sounds like the kind of chef who'd spend hours singing like a chicken, pretending he has torrettes and wouldn't think twice about grating a whole porkpie into someones bag as some sort of warped revenge. p.s only microsoft word and clungesplats correct spelling and grammar when they understood perfectly what had been written. don't be so pedantic "oh no he didn't start his sentance with a capital letter!!? i must tell him immediately so he learns from his mistake"

kirbybc12 0

you deserve it for being a spoiled asshole that needs staff.

Yeah, he should run the restaurant kitchen singlehandedly. What a spoiled asshole, needing help like that!

AAHHAHAHAH WTF ? thaat 's soo raandom (:

maybe it's because you are stupid and can't even spell "realiZed"

Wow, youre an idiot. UK? heard of it? realised is the correct spelling.