By Danny - 28/05/2012 18:02 - Ireland - Dublin

Spicy
Today, I realised that my body has its own masturbation cycle; while I was out shopping, I heard the intro music to my room-mate's favourite video game, and popped an uncontrollable boner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 275
You deserved it 5 768

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't be worried, Diablo III gives everyone boners.

Comments

daydreamer244 13

*diablo 3 intro-music comes on* Op: OH MY GOODD SI GOODD..!! lol op :P

Diablo 3!! Shit, I'm only 16 comments away from being original.

KingDingALing 9

I thought it said "menstruation cycle" at first, but then I read "boner" at the end and thought "wait, what the ****..." That's what I get for skimming instead of reading thoroughly.

toxicpinkcandy 10

Pfahahahaha. Happened to me too. I had to read it over a few times ^_^

Hey it happens to the best of us man. I've popped one when I heard the legend of Zelda theme -_- .........

An old fellow once told me, "never waste an erection."

And now I can say, "A young fellow on FML told me that there once was an old man who said: never waste an erection."

TwiztedYuri 9

not as bad as getting one in church while on stage standing next to the pastors daughter

I dated a pastors daughter once. She was the craziest woman I ever dated in both good and bad ways.

hockeyoceancity 13

I think going to a school field trip to a water park and having a boner as you wait in line to a slide and there being countless fat hairy men around you and your friends that spotted your little hard on takes full advantage of your misfortunate action and pants you and it being a cold windy day your balls and penis don't take kindly to that and try to hide thus making you look small and as this all happens the girl you been "talking" to runs up to wait in line with you and sees your penis shriveled up and laughs at you, BAM! try to beat that one. oh and your bestfriend caught it on camera and fowarded it to everyone. :)

toxicpinkcandy 10

when you get a girl friend/ boy friend (depending on your orientation) and want to get busy. Play that music, win?

biglittlehead 12

Halo does have a pretty orgasmic sound track. It isn't your fault.

That's... Kinda cool actually :P You succeeded in training your body. Imagine what you'd be capable of if you trained it to do other things with different sounds. Or smells :O Do it for the science OP!!