By n0taplumber - 16/11/2010 03:25 - United States

Today, I reached in between the couch cushions to see if my iPod had slipped in there. I didn't find my iPod, but I did find an old utility knife blade. With my fingers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 809
You deserved it 4 819

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What else would you use to find things between couch cushions? Toes?

Comments

buddha313 0

Well, unless you were furiously digging, it shouldn't have given you more than a pinch, and maybe a startle. I can hardly see you pulling your hand out dripping pints of blood.

I found a sliver of glass with my cuticle once. Talk about a lot of blood and a really sore finger for a few days!

Lucky it's not your butt who found it? Lol.

ieatdeadcats 0

I cut my finger off once! worst pain I've ever felt! it was so dumb how it happened to!

But in your profile pic, you have all 5 fingers.

ieatdeadcats 0

months of hand therapy and a hand surgeon. a lot of it grew back on its own as weird as that sounds.

Unless you're related to a starfish, body parts don't just grow back. Hair, fingernails and toenails. That's it. Maybe you got stitches and it reattached over time, but it didn't just grow.

RedPillSucks 31

YDI. Next time, take the cushions off the couch instead of trying to blindly reach between them.

stewpididiot 11

dang!! I was wondering where I left that...

stewpididiot 11

... sorry.... I hope you find your iPod....