By ...thanks honey - 18/08/2010 06:23 - United States

Spicy
Today, I put on my new sexy lingerie to get my husband in the mood after work. When I walked into the kitchen where he was reading the newspaper, he eyed me and simply said, "Honey, please, your stomach is the biggest turnoff ever." FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 600
You deserved it 15 041

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KVKdragon 26

comments like that make me wonder why men say that. does the man want sex or not?

Comments

Wowwwww what a dickkkkkk.. good luck getting laid later bud

sallen0046 4

So you've got stomach issues. Were you were unaware? Being blunt doesn't necessarily equal being rude. He made an honest statement, there's absolutely no reason for you to insult him later because of it. Men aren't the brightest of creatures, it's entirely possible he had no idea you got new lingerie specifically for him and simply thought you were wandering about half dressed.

tmmundy 17

I totally agree # 4....WHAT A DICK!!!!! I gained sum weight and my husband still loves and is turned on by me and I've lost the weight and he is still turned on by me. I had medical problems is the reason. maybe she does too. he prob is cheating on her!!!!! I've been there too!!!! she shld try and lose the weight and DUMP his ass!!!!!

imright24 0

I usually don't do this, but I agree, your life sucks. But how some people assume that means he's probably cheating is stretching it and they probably think everything means he's cheating. He just sounds like a douche.

SaintE_fml 0

your husband is a douche, I'm sure he is built like a god, like me

lillibeth 0

Why does everyone make the assumption that she is fat and then dislike all the comments giving the woman a break? Last time I checked marriage was for better or worse. So what her stomach got a little flabby for children or for whatever reason. We can't all stay young and beautiful. Does that mean her husband gets to be mean to her? I don't think so.

True that. This FML and most of these comments make me sad. What kinds of relationships do y'all have?? That single snide remark of his, even if it was his first to her ever, will significantly affect their trust and her feeling of safety - undoubtedly for years to come. The degree of douchery and selfishness required to make a comment like that to your wife is truly astounding.

^ I like these people. Particularly ndizzle.

lillibeth 0

#5 shut up!!! I just got done eating a cupcake and must I say it was DELICIOUS!!!!