By ...thanks honey - 18/08/2010 06:23 - United States

Spicy
Today, I put on my new sexy lingerie to get my husband in the mood after work. When I walked into the kitchen where he was reading the newspaper, he eyed me and simply said, "Honey, please, your stomach is the biggest turnoff ever." FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 600
You deserved it 15 041

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KVKdragon 26

comments like that make me wonder why men say that. does the man want sex or not?

Comments

ouch. he IS ur husband. prolly should have had sex with u if u went through the trouble. I would have

well, I'm just gonna state the obvious here.. YOUR HUSBAND IS AN ******* DICK. and the OP never said she was fat, god, people need to learn to quite freaking judging each other without even knowing them because they are the ones that need to get over themselves and get a life other then being dickheads on fml..

UnderageDrinker1 0
Felecorr 0

Real men dont care about that kina shit when its ******* time. I'm pretty sure he has a hairy beer belly anyay.

next time he's feeling horny, say to him "god your face is such a turn off." see what his big mouth says than..

tell your husband that your stomach is the result from swallowing all his ball juice, ya nasty ho!

OP that's a horrible thing to hear does alot to someones self esteem but u should take that as a motivation to lose weight n show him who's boss

poor you op :( he should love you the way you are

Shopaholic69137 0

one word: DIVORICE. why would you want to stay married to someone who obviously finds you physically unattractive?

Divorice? Is that like licorice? P.S. You're awesome for immediately jumping to the divorce conclusion. There's no chance they could work it out, particularly given your amazing depth of knowledge about their relationship. For better or worse, my ass! Adversity cannot be overcome in a relationship. He gets laid off? Divorce him! He has a bad day? Divorce him! He disagrees on the color to paint the house? Divorce him! He spills milk? Cry! Then divorce him! P.P.S. Have you considered getting into counseling? I think we've found your gift.