By ...thanks honey - 18/08/2010 06:23 - United States

Spicy
Today, I put on my new sexy lingerie to get my husband in the mood after work. When I walked into the kitchen where he was reading the newspaper, he eyed me and simply said, "Honey, please, your stomach is the biggest turnoff ever." FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 600
You deserved it 15 041

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KVKdragon 26

comments like that make me wonder why men say that. does the man want sex or not?

Comments

At least you tried, OP. Although your life is not effed, maybe you could hit the gym or do some exercises?

BehindTheSun 2

Whoa. Swear to God your profile pic was the Jonas Brothers in ten years. And then I realized all the eyeliner and figured even the Jonas Brothers couldn't get that bad.

catsareahmazing 0

It's green day,. I don't like em, bit they beat the Jonas brothers. Sucks fatass... I mean OP:)

BehindTheSun 2

Yeah, I know who it is. Musically they're a bit better, I'd take them over the Jonas brothers any day. I'm just saying Billy Joe Armstrong (fairly certain that's his name) wears quite more than his fair share of eye make up.

whatsernam3 3
DjButtSecks 6

Next time when he asks you to give him a ******** and his thingy is small,tell him to get a penis enlargement :)

that's exactly what I woulda said. show the jerk who's boss.

prettybabysha 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
lilikawaii 6

Even if she is overweight, her husband shouldn't talk to her like that. >__> that's awful!!

BehindTheSun 2

He's smart. Women are the most self conscious thing to ever grace this planet. I'd rather have my girlfriend be mad at me but taking steps to aiding her health due to my comment than have her overweight and be forced to have sex with her because she's horny.

BehindTheSun 2

It made you laugh? Some personal time with your hand and some **** can beat having sex with a woman who turns you off.

I didn't think it was even (physically) possible for a man to have sex with someone who turns him off.

BehindTheSun 2

Have you ever been forced to have sex with a woman who turns you off? No, I don't think so. It's not impossible, not by a longshot. You just think of someone else and pray it ends quickly.

Uhm, no I never had the displeasure :p Anyway, why go on with it? You should never have sex with someone you're not attracted to.

BehindTheSun 2

Any number of reasons could have lead to it. Doesn't matter about morals and what is and isn't right, guys and girls both grin and bear it on multiple occasions. I'm just saying this: I appreciate a nice body. I know my girlfriend does as well, and that's why I work out daily in order to maintain what she finds a turn on. In turn, she does the same for me and takes care of her body. Obviously OP's husband isn't fond of her gut, so she should hit the gym a few times and lose the weight in order to keep her husband satisfied. Then, seeing her effort, her husband could take the hint and do the same. It's all about keeping eachother happy and satisfied in all realms, including the bedroom. At least, that's just how it is with my personal thinking and my girlfriend.

SomeRussianGirl 3

I rather have my boyfriend be turned off by me then to have to worry so much about what I look like. Looks Isn't everything. FYL OP you're husband insensitive and so are some of the people commenting.

BehindTheSun 2

or she could tell him to take his small dick to some bulimic chick

hate_spoons 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
hey_its_me 0

What if she's not fat? She could just have what a lot of people have and not be able to lose weight in her stomach, or have flab left over from losing weight in her stomach. And she was trying to be sexy and do something nice for her husband. I'd say that's the last time he can expect her to go out of her way for him.

Today, I found out the really sexy and attractive women that i married was not the same as before. Now she's fat and unattractive.FML **** this error shit.