By BUSTED. - 01/12/2015 19:02 - United Kingdom - London

Today, I punched a drunk woman who kept trying to force herself onto my husband. She turned out to be an off-duty cop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 554
You deserved it 3 705

Same thing different taste

Top comments

olpally 32

Well worth it. She should be ashamed for behaving that way off duty and hopefully you can clear your name.

That would be embarrassing. Why did you arrest this lady? "She punched me after I was trying to force myself on her husband"

Comments

cop or not she she be the one getting arrested!

Yeah. Violence is always a great solution. I'm sure you two had no other chance. You did absolutely right. Why not punch your way through every little obstacle in life?

Because some obstacles in life need to be kicked or hit with a hammer or stabbed with something pointy. I mean if you could punch open a Capri Sun without making a mess the world would be so much more awesome.

leogachi 15

@95 Yeah, sexual assault is so not a big deal. I don't see why people get so bent out of shape about it. *heavy sarcasm*

Kuibe 18

Just because she's a cop doesn't excuse her for trying to drunkenly hook up with your husband. Although punching may not of been the best solution I might of done the same thing.

If it is a DUI, no. But in the case of being just flat out drunk, it depends. In some states, like Missouri, public drunkness is legal. In others, it's not legal.

But that is in the case of the United States. Since this FML happened in the United Kingdom, it is an offence to be drunk: a) in public b) while on board (or boarding) an aircraft c) with a child under 7 yaers of age d) while travelling to a sporting event in public transport or a vehicle with eight seats or more e) while in or attempting to be in a designated sporting event So, the cop being drunk is making her worthy of a fine, and sexual-harassment is quite illegal, so the cop is facing charges as a sex-offender.

I don't see why you couldn't have gotten the manager to throw her out or something

So hit her harder damn it. Protect yo man

She was an off duty cop and she was all over your husband, I would have punched her too. As it is she should have to explain herself to her superiors as to why she got punched in the first place. It probably wasn't her first time acting like a ho.

Police officers are always on duty. That police officer has committed a sexual offence.

AmandaMarie9038 5

I hope she doesn't know what car you drive... you'll be getting a lot of tickets.