By BUSTED. - 01/12/2015 19:02 - United Kingdom - London

Today, I punched a drunk woman who kept trying to force herself onto my husband. She turned out to be an off-duty cop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 554
You deserved it 3 705

Same thing different taste

Top comments

olpally 32

Well worth it. She should be ashamed for behaving that way off duty and hopefully you can clear your name.

That would be embarrassing. Why did you arrest this lady? "She punched me after I was trying to force myself on her husband"

Comments

Jwaye2 7

It doesnt matter the situation, the cop is never at fault. I witnessed a drunk young off duty cop take a swing at a uniformed army soldier, the soldier blocked the punch, tripped the cop to the ground, stepped back and put his hands behind his back all in self defense, a patrol car quickly rolled up and arrested the soldier, arresting officer shook hands and laughed with the off duty cop. Next day it was in the paper the soldier was charged with assaulting a police officer and was in alot of trouble with the army aswell. I only know about the army trouble cause my housemate at the time was in the army and knew him.

there's no way you could've gotten in trouble for this, right? that chick was drunk in public and harassing you guys. she has nerve to try to arrest against self-defense.

Would you be arrested for assault on a police officer or just regular assault?