By comet5002 - 09/09/2009 04:15 - United States

Today, I played a goth character in my friend's student film with goth clothes, lip ring, eyeliner, etc. We went into Starbucks at break and an elderly man came up to me and said "Your kind is the reason for all the bad stuff in this world" and then spat in my $5 drink. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 829
You deserved it 5 457

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kylias 6

No, the people who mind their own business aren't the reason for bad "stuff" in the world, it's the dickheads who feel they need to irritate the people who mind their own business.

oh damn. that'd suck you shoulda turned to him and said, "don't judge what you don't know. I'm not 'this kind' of person you're talking about. this is for a school project." then chuck your $5 drink in his face

Comments

I hope you poured that $5 dollar drink right over him, OP.

and why didnt you just say: and your kind is the reason my kind even exists?

Next time get a tall cup, it's 12 ounces for $1.78

misszombiexx 10

All the people saying the old man was right, what the hell is wrong with you? The individual shouldn't have to say, "this is just for a school project." 'Goth' people aren't responsible for the problems in the world. Maybe we should take a look at politicians and so called 'normal people'. I know plenty of goth people who are far more polite and kindhearted than someone who fits the status quo. One group of people cannot be blamed for all the problems in the world.

PerditaDessa 38

Actually being a part of the goth subculture, I find this hilarious. Old people take to me wonderfully. It's people my age or younger who give me hell about how I dress.

you should see what some of the punk (as in thr music and culture/Mohawk and leather stereotype punk) guys I hanout yt? with have to put up with, all the while they ate some of the nicest people I know.

Some people just need to mind their own ******* business

I would have then poured my drink on him.