By anonymous - 04/04/2013 22:52 - United States - Spring Valley

Today, I picked my 12-year-old daughter up from school after her first sexual education lecture. She burst into tears on the way home explaining her fears of being pregnant with her boyfriend's child. As if that doesn't sound bad enough, I've met her boyfriend before. He is imaginary. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 737
You deserved it 4 182

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Be proud she isn't having sex with a real one!

Airman1988 9

Well her imaginary boyfriend better man up and take care of that imaginary baby. God forbid he deny it then you would have to take her on imaginary Maury and get an imaginary DNA test...

Comments

Just hope she doesn't come home imaginary pregnant.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

#13- Isn't that what she already is?

She might have to get some imaginary counseling to persuade her to keep that imaginary baby first.

I guess she doesn't need to worry about birth control, or at least until she has a real boyfriend!

It's ok OP. my daughter was full on still a baby girl playing with dolls at twelve. Barely two months later and they are hidden away, but she still searches the garden for fairies with me. She is just a baby!

What exactly did they teach the children at that sexual education lecture? If I were you, I would make a call to the school.

Obey_StudBoii 23

Most schools just show a PowerPoint on how the female body works and how pregnancy happens. Of course I'm not saying they'll put up some visualized image on the whole thing, they explain the female body. Other schools will show an educational video of a woman giving birth.

JoeCookieRaider 5

That's regular? Then when I got taught that my school went all into it. A clinic came down and demonstrated how to use a condom. And even pulled out a few colorful ones.

we had sex ed twice when I went to school. once in sixth grade to scare the bejesus out of you so you wouldn't. then again in 9th grade to teach "the rest of the story" and safe sex

For me, we went into depth. one of my science teachers told us to write anonymous questions on an index card and answered every single one, even the awkward ones. she also explained all of the forms of birth control but no matter how many years of sex ed, we were never showed that infamous condom placing technique. i think my sex ed was pretty thorough; whenever i had extra question, i would go home and ask my mother.

My sex-ed went all out. In grade 5 we were explained very clearly about out bodies. Then taught about sex the next couple years. They even had a big wooden penis that they showed us how to put condoms on in grade 8. Maybe Canada is better for sex-ed?

Well what do you expect? Schools aren't responsible for raising your kids. She's learning Sex Ed, I think it's about time to give her the talk.

Look forward to the gold, frankincense and myrrh at the baby shower ;)

Obey_StudBoii 23

I remember elementary when they made us watch it. Let's just say I will NOT have kid's. Now onto your story OP. Be happy that she's scared of pregnancy and won't end up some teenager pregnant at a young age. You should also be happy that she doesn't have a real bf.

*kids. And if you decided that based on the video, then will you stop eating/******** after you see a video on how your bowels work? Seriously...

squideth 18

38, eating and ******** are a bit different than popping a watermelon out of your ******.

So is that the age women start having their imaginary problems?