By occam's pube-razor - 05/09/2015 04:26 - United States - Buena Vista

Today, I parked my car, went to pay for my spot, and returned to my car only to find a parking violation ticket tucked under the windshield wipers. This all happened in less than a minute. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 683
You deserved it 1 990

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm pretty sure you can get an appeal under your circumstance. My friend had a similar situation and was able to get away without paying the ticket.

That is a quick ticket officer. I wonder if they were just waiting for you to leave your car before they ambushed you with a ticket.

Comments

he probably drove off laughing his head off

That's what happens when they hire ninjas.

This is like something straight out of an episode of Parking Wars.

Methinks someone with a grudge was watching and waiting for you to be able to do that XD

My husband got an equally stupid ticket after I was discharged from the hospital after surgery. He wheeled me to the door, went and got the car, pulled up in the loop and walked 10 feet to the door to wheel me out to the car. In that 30 seconds a parking attendant walked up to the car, wrote us a ticket and gave my husband shit for "leaving the car unattended". We fought it and won, but makes me wonder wtf goes through the minds of parking attendants like that. Like how big is the stick up your ass?

check if time is printed on both the receipt proving you paid and the ticket. You can contest if it's the same time or if your printed time is earlier than theirs.

Michaelaarnett 22

Ninja cops do exist! I knew it.

Don't you have an sms service in your country? Where I live we can pay for parking just by texting car number to a specific number and voila! you have paid for the parking.

convenient payment methods in the US? hahahaha!