By What? - 19/04/2012 01:15 - United States - Needham

Today, I overheard a conversation between coworkers, during which my name was mentioned, then, "and then I followed her around for a bit, but she didn’t do it again." Everyone laughed. I've no idea what I did that was so funny. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 156
You deserved it 2 209

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Should've asked them. When I hear people talking about me I just join in. Their reactions are usually pretty priceless.

they're making you feel uncomfortable...but if you were to step in and say "do what?" then it would flip and they'd all be embarrassed and be uncomfortable.

Comments

GVirdi 11

There was no food mentioned... Do you know something I don't?

ohthebloodygore 16

It doesn't help with anything. #11 is just an idiot and we all know how much idiots love to express their opinion.

It would have been epicly funny if you walked in and started laughing along with them as if you weren't the butt of the joke. And then kept on laughing.

GVirdi 11

Wouldn't that give them another reason to laugh at OP?

I think it would be a bit shocking and they wouldn't know how fo react haha.

GVirdi 11

Yeah but that's only before OP leaves

I don't think they're gonna continue talking after being caught once already.

I agree with this! Its sooo true! And lol they'd b like oh shit! Sooo funny. Seen someone do that and it wuz rlly funny! :D

GVirdi 11

Hey I happen to be an idiot too!

ohthebloodygore 16

Dam now I want to know whats so funny so I can laugh at you too! No offense of course.

I've been in that situation before... Best thing to do is burn the building down with everyone inside!

Extreme would be shooting up the place then burning it to the ground

you are wrong you would have to throw some sort of gas in there to make them pass out then baracade the door and every window then light it on fire or else some could escape and we don't want that they could tell the cops then what?

KriiFahMoro 9

At least keep the women alive, so that you can sell them on the black market. And keep one for yourself ;)

63- you just took it from quite funny to wtf is wrong with you

GVirdi 11

But it does take one to know one

Just ignore it. Eventually it will go away.

ohthebloodygore 16

Best advice given so far. Bravo.

ohthebloodygore 16

Well you're an idiot for believing that it takes one to know one.