By mockable - 06/04/2012 11:09 - United States

Today, I was informed that one of my store managers does a "great" impression of me. No one will tell me what it is, but apparently it's really funny. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 529
You deserved it 2 574

Same thing different taste

Top comments

missyj0 12

Don't be so uptight, OP. They're only joking around.

Go up to the manager and tell him you like how he idolizes you. That'll make him stop, if you want him to.

Comments

Don't you hate when your the first commenter and don't know what to write, well thats me.

I also hate when the first commenter mixes up "your" and "you're".

How about you don't comment then you idiot... We don't want to waste our time reading something as stupid as that.

missyj0 12

Don't be so uptight, OP. They're only joking around.

Icejza_DaChilla 7

Exactly. If you worry about what everyone else thinks then you will be miserable. Hates are gonna hate. I say F them all and live life like a boss. Most of them are just jelly anyhow

Those that mind, don't matter. And those that matter, don't mind.

laurenobrien 4

Don't worry, laugh with them before they laugh at you

toenibbler 14

It would seem as though it's too late, they already are laughing at OP.

laurenobrien 4

Just mock your manager and then... They will just have to act like themselves.

Go up to the manager and tell him you like how he idolizes you. That'll make him stop, if you want him to.

LO388 7

I kind of doubt that would make him stop.

#57 - You underestimate OP's power!

You know, going and crying about it to your online friends would help.

Don't worry, I've seen it and it isn't that funny. She has your "always visible thong" nailed, but she has your ridiculous "I'm too sexy for this office" walk all wrong.

Doc, I think you got it backwards. She perfected the "I'm too sexy for this office" walk, but can't quite nail the "I have a stick up my ass" face.

23- There is a simple solution to help her make that face; it involves a stick, and her ass...

Mockery is the greatest form of flattery. At least, that's what mother told me..

The point of the FML is that OP tried to find out what it is but can't, dummy.