By What? - 19/04/2012 01:15 - United States - Needham

Today, I overheard a conversation between coworkers, during which my name was mentioned, then, "and then I followed her around for a bit, but she didn’t do it again." Everyone laughed. I've no idea what I did that was so funny. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 156
You deserved it 2 209

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Should've asked them. When I hear people talking about me I just join in. Their reactions are usually pretty priceless.

they're making you feel uncomfortable...but if you were to step in and say "do what?" then it would flip and they'd all be embarrassed and be uncomfortable.

Comments

OP definitely farted... Just like in one of those 6teen cartoon episodes... The one when Jude stole Ron the rental cop's thermal infrared goggles so he could see the farts which escapes people throughout the mall! I bet op's co worker was wearing one of those, skulking around and just happened to pick up a crimson red trail which led to op... "captain! We've found something!" "affirmative, put it on visual..." "yessir! Definitely our target, what do we do now?" "we do what we are born to do... Move out soldier! To coordinates 17, 8, 13" "aye sir!" ---30mins later--- "sir, we've lost signals! This one's an evasive shit ass source..." "mind your mouth private! What about smells?" "Negative, sir! Visuals are picking up nothing, except heat signatures from the microwave and coffee-maker!" "well, we did what we could. Well done soldier! Back to base! Wait till I tell the others what we saw during our golf games... The press sure is gonna have a field day with this..."

ThisIsMyReign 4

64 - Did you sniff boot polish before writing this?

TwinArmageddons 4

83- I see what you didn't do there...

that was the longest most irrelevant comment I have ever seen.

Sing_Along 7

Dude that sucks. Make sure you stop picking your nose at work then!

katcot99 11

Nobody said he was picking his nose.

nofearjenshere 12

Interesting... I'm gonna act stupid here so I can see more thumbs down on a thumbed down thread, to make the thumb down streak a bit longer... Whassoooeeewwwwwhhhooooosssssaaaaaaaaaaa! Speneodcushwodxicjslxocosnwcagaucodejcpmdneslslsjbdkcd Yeah, stop digging your nose! Eeeewww that's do gross... Thanks!

lemonsquid 6

Should've asked them. When I hear people talking about me I just join in. Their reactions are usually pretty priceless.

Haha, I've done that once or twice. It goes from being hilarious to wtf in a matter of seconds haha.

But of course, I always toss in a "Yah I hate that ******, he's so goddamn annoying" whenever I hear someone saying something behind my back.

Haha, me too I say "Geez guys if you think that's good I could tell you some better ones!" It usually shuts a few up, the other try to make something up.

And 18 wins the "Perfect Response" award

the_guy_wth 7

Tripped? Or leaned in such a way that revealed an embarrassing garment perhaps.

they're making you feel uncomfortable...but if you were to step in and say "do what?" then it would flip and they'd all be embarrassed and be uncomfortable.

Exactly what I would have done! Made them all feel awkward! Then you'd hold control. ;)

That's kinda creepy that this person was just following you like that...and you didn't notice? Watch your back OP! Perhaps you're unaware of a violent twitch that happens in your arm when you walk?

Melinie 7

Were you trying to pick out a wedgie?

Who cares, in the future don't do anything embarrassing!

GVirdi 11

This is supposed to help with....?

Could have been a different person with your name maybe?

LittleGreenPaola 23

i was thinking the same! but if you're 100% sure they were talking about you, just go and ask. you've got nothing to lose.