By Anonymous - 11/09/2013 14:16 - United States - Portland

Today, I noticed that my car's passenger-side door has cobwebs all over it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 586
You deserved it 7 119

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's okay. The spiders are willing to be your friends and accompany you.

immunetoinsanity 23

Get your friends to clean them off! Oh wait..

Comments

Smh. All these people.... OP, you just need to get out more and meet new people. There's someone out there for you, you just have to find them:)

EVERYONE PLEASE READ: The part if this story that makes it an FML is that OP has not had a passenger in the car for a long time. So he's lonely. He's not complaining about the car being dirty. Read between the lines, people.

I didn't think anyone was stupid enough to think otherwise, but I guess I was wrong.

ninjuh_wingman 29

You should probably clean those up before your friends....nevermind.

Leave the cobwebs there 'til Halloween. It's like having a jump start decorating your-- haunted car.

jw90 18

You should mate with their woman and understand their ways.

28 does not understand the ways of the woman.

if he mates with a female spider she'll eat him when they're done won't she?

jw90 18

I was hoping people would understand the reference. I'm so disappointed.

perdix 29

Maybe that's why no hitchhikers are accepting your offers of "rides."

Even the deranged psychopath with the hockey mask on and hack saw standing on the side of the road takes one look and goes "Nope, not getting in-no thanks. I don't think I'll be a victim today. **** that."

But wait, what if he's got "Bud Light"?:P

Martinez0285 28

don't wanna be.. owwwl byyyyy myyyselllffff

Car wash = Clean Exterior Cobwebs = Interior Maybe he could just wipe them off with a cloth or perhaps a nuclear weapon of some sort?