By heightdifference - 28/11/2013 16:34 - United States - Memphis

Today, I met the guy I've been talking to online for two years in real life. He tried to convince me to have his children because they would be average height. He's a midget and I'm 6'2". This is the most romantic thing anybody has ever said to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 033
You deserved it 5 927

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ask him if he could if he could get u free presents from Santa first.

Comments

So what if he's a midget you've been talking to him for a long time so you obviously have feelings for him why let it bother you size shouldn't matter.

This. Height shouldn't matter in relationships. I'm 5ft 6 and women out here prefer 6ft or taller.

Yeah but if he's been lying to her by not telling her about his height then he could have lost her trust. It's kind of hard to tell from the FML if she knew or not.

I'm starting to wonder if I'm weird for actually having these things called "friends". I've sometimes met people and talkes to them for years without developing romantic feelings for them.

Al least the fallacio would be good. I am always curies if the size of the tool scales with height.

fucMyLifeSoHard 18

Dude, go back to English class.

"fallacio" is oral sex performed on a man. I would tell you what it would be called if applied to a woman, but I'm pretty sure your head would explode if you ever tried spelling it youself. It starts with a "C," though. And rhymes with "cunning linguist"

Kudos for your placement of "cunning linguist". I'm more of a master debater myself.

The problem was the spelling. The correct spelling is fellatio*.

One of the best SNL sketches ever was all about Colonel Angus.....

The correct spelling of that word is phonetic.

Jordan_OL 10

You have to admire his effort! If you were in his shoes though. Imagine the difficulties he must have finding a partner...

jazzy_123 20

there are actually little towns for them. Where I live there's a place called midget town and everything is little and down to fit their size. God forbid someone of average height go there though. You'd get your ass whooped! lol anywho, I'm sure OP's.. uhh.. friend (?) can find someone more to his size if he wants someone like that.

Hey, if he's fine with having a woman your height, then why not be okay with his? Besides, that's a nice looking couple in my opinion.

Don't let the height difference be an issue, OP!

The_Big_Boss 20

Genetics won't work that way. That's a big problem in my eyes, maybe not theirs.

You both are on opposite sides of the height scale. It was obviously meant to be

He's what me and my friends call ILH or Ideal Licking Height. Enjoy.