By Anonymous - 28/09/2014 16:42 - Canada - Lethbridge

Spicy
Today, I made up an ingenious plan to finally hook up with the guy I really like at a party. Well, the plan itself worked great. Too bad I got so drunk that I used it on the wrong person. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 138
You deserved it 36 939

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DaMann360 19

That's not always a bad thing. Maybe the person you meant to do it on was a total douchebag and the person you actually did it on is a great guy.

Too bad you thought that hooking up at a party is a good way to get the guy you like. Remember when dating came before sex?

Comments

XBurytheCastleX 25

I hope you are on birth control. If not, you deserve either the STD or the kid you get stuck with.

Why didn't you just tell him that you want to hook up? That's what I do, and it works about 90% of the time. It's much easier than coming up with some convoluted, time-consuming plan that may or may not end in success.

Just what I was thinking. What kind of a girl needs an ingenious plan to hook up? Just ask him. If he says yes, great. If he says no, then it never would have happened. Also, imo it's less slutty to just be straightforward about sex with a guy you like than to accidentally bang the wrong guy.

Am I the only one who's really curious about what the plan was?

rocker_chick23 27

You're not the only one curious to know what the plan was. Maybe it involved OP getting the guy drunk, who knows?

#23: I wanna know too, but I suspect the truth is pretty sad.

Next time just get one of those name tags that says "HI I'm" then fill out your name and this phrase I'm here to **** so and so. Please make sure this happens.

At least it worked, try again next time Practice makes perfect

Was getting drunk part of the plan of an unplanned incident? Either way, you shouldn't try to hook up when your drunk. Not even for a one night stand. Unless you like the thrill of having an unexpected stranger in bed the next day.

nitrog100 21

You deserve it for essentially attempting to rape a man you're interested in.