By Rizzle - 04/10/2009 07:50 - New Zealand

Today, I made a tuna sandwich. It was really nice , so I looked at the label to see what brand it was. Turns out it wasn't tuna. It was fancy cat food. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 728
You deserved it 45 113

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Actually cat food is eaten by humans (to test it, first of all, and a variety of other reasons I can't think of on a Sunday afternoon), so it's perfectly safe... and half of the time it's better than the processed crap most people put on sandwiches. Now go clean your teeth, otherwise you'll have cat breath. It aint the end of the world!

Oh well! If it tasted nice it's not really that bad of a FYL. Just watch what you're eating next time.

Comments

Your an idiot. There's a cat on cat food cans for a reason!

And there's a tuna in tuna cans too...

But always remember... You can tune a guitar, but you can't tuna fish.

At least you didn't throw up after?

damn u i was going to say that. hahahaa

Don't call them that, it's racially derogatory. They're called Poleepkwa. and ... DAMMIT YOU BEAT ME TO THAT JOKE!

sublime93 0

So throw it out... What's the big deall here?

you live in God's Own. It is impossible for your life to be ******.

fringle 0

shouldn't you check the brand BEFORE?

ronnoc715 0

nice http://all-the-exgirlfriends.info/?uid=30394

So what if you ate cat food? It's nothing worse than what goes into hot dogs. This really isn't an FML.

Wouldn't you have had to have opened the can before you put the tuna on? Since..Y'know..Most tuna fish sandwiches need to actually have mayo mixed with the tuna before hand. FYL for the idea, but you kinda deserved it for not even reading what the hell you spread on your bread.