By Magaña.i.am - 16/04/2019 16:00

Today, I was halfway through eating a what I though was a delicious sandwich, when I turned it over and saw nasty green mold on the bread. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 761
You deserved it 529

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You said it was delicious! Maybe the mold helped. Instead of “nasty” mold, you should rebrand it as “probiotic” and market your sandwiches with the slogan, “The mold makes it gold!”

Well, the worst than could happen is an allergic reaction or a little bit of a chest cold. Just throw out the rest of the loaf. Mold and soft food are no good - for hard foods like cheeses and bell peppers and things you can cut off the mold before it spreads, but with soft things like bread you don’t want to risk it.

Comments

You said it was delicious! Maybe the mold helped. Instead of “nasty” mold, you should rebrand it as “probiotic” and market your sandwiches with the slogan, “The mold makes it gold!”

Well, the worst than could happen is an allergic reaction or a little bit of a chest cold. Just throw out the rest of the loaf. Mold and soft food are no good - for hard foods like cheeses and bell peppers and things you can cut off the mold before it spreads, but with soft things like bread you don’t want to risk it.