By RaccoonFever - 10/01/2014 11:15 - United States - La Jolla

Today, I'm trapped in my apartment, due to the fact that five raccoons have decided to sit outside my only door and prevent me from getting out. Every time I look at one, they hiss at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 318
You deserved it 5 774

Same thing different taste

Comments

Dodge4x4Ram 46

Call a redneck and tell him free food on the porch lol

now tell us what was your fault that led to this?

kellyem2 20

Racoons have a very high likelihood of having rabies. I'm going to second what most people are saying here and recommend you call a professional.

Harassed by racoons at your front door? Use your 2nd constitutional right and reclaim your FREEDOM

Quit being a bitch and grab a baseball bat

Cant you throw something at them? not food of course cause then they wont leave your door..

Grow a pair. Raccoons are really friendly.

You obviously don't know anything about raccoons because the grown ones are no where near friendly, but the babies are. Baby raccoons are sweat hearts, then they grow up and become assholes. Sounds like another species I know of.

The raccoons on my base are super friendly, regardless of age. I spent a shift teaching one to sit and wait until I said it was okay to eat the banana I was feeding him.

Are you alone or something? Someone should be around to give you a hand and if needed maybe going patio to patio and coming out another door might lure them away from your door to theirs......actually don't do that...the'll be right back...get an animal whisperer to get them out...