By Anonymous - 09/03/2013 23:03 - United States - Chester

Today, I'm so broke after paying my bills, that I resorted to eating plain garlic butter from the pizzeria down the street for lunch. The worst part: to get the butter, I stormed in and angrily complained, saying they forgot to give it to me. I never even ordered a pizza. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 933
You deserved it 9 758

Same thing different taste

Top comments

HowAreYouToday 34

Quick thinking, OP. Try and use that skill and become a con artist :D

Comments

aligator121 15

You may as well storm into a fast food place and yell that you didn't get as many chicken nuggets as you ordered.

If South Carolina has Costco then she can ger free samples.

Shoulda went to a restaurant that offered free buns before a meal, then pretended you were stood up and left.

420Zombie 17

op could even bring that garlic butter along

That is actually a better idea then what she actually did.

Lol you had me laughing for 5 minutes straight b/c I went there too only for electricity bill assistance since it was to high like about 70 bucks smh, but I laughed due to the Salvation's Army's single line full of Honey Boo Boo moms.

BellaBelle_fml 23

I wouldn't be laughing at that single line of Honey BooBoo moms, you were in that line as well.

ColbyGB 13

Just Another starving actor...

Try buying cheap wholesome foods. Potatoes are a good one, you can make alot of things out of potatoes and they are cheap and filling. Try budgeting so that you are buying food that will take you further for the same amount of money (don't eat out, don't buy premade meals from the frozen food aisle etc). I'm not saying you're doing anything wrong, for all I know you're already taking these measures but I just thought I'd give a suggestion.

Rice is a lot cheaper and more filling :)

Love how you say this and your photo is of Mrs Weasley!… classic

RpiesSPIES 27

Just don't use bologna. It may be versatile, but eating it in large quantities will make you hate yourself... Also, never bake it into a pie.

i have no idea why but i had to read this like 7 time before i saw that 'photo' wanst 'potato' @4

Rice is another good one :) @46 Thanks :)

As well as pasta, egg, beans, then salad. A lot for your buck if OP is okay with eating healthy & at home. Then top ramen for emergencies like this, stored away in the cabinets. If they're really suffering then food stamps for the time being.

You're the kind of person who ruins somebody's day by yelling at them for something as small as butter. Be ashamed.

Yeah... Someone can die of starvation, but spare that 17 year old kid who couldn't give less of a shit. He probably didn't even think twice before giving it to her, he probably literally forgot that hour after

I feel bad for op that she is so broke that she had to resort to this but there are other ways to go about things. Op, next time you get paid just try to stock up on rice or potatoes like the other commenters said. They are cheap and fill you up.

You could've just ordered a pizza to deliver. And then beat the pizza delivery person with a baseball bat like a couple of chicks did a few years back.

I'm sure OP already has enough problems without being wanted by the police for beating a pizza delivery person with a baseball bat.

Garlic butter? You could have at least gone for the Peter Kay option and started yelling 'Garlic Bread. Garlic? Bread?' For afters you could have gone for the cheesecake too ;)

I'm with you but I'm not sure that many non-British FMLers would get the reference.

Zango1 is right.... What does it mean??

sounds like you're waiting for that one guy with lots of money lol.

Why don't you try to get some food at your local food bank? You clearly have enough dignity to ask for help, if you're lying for butter