By copenhagen20 - 05/03/2010 20:21 - United States

Today, I'm seven months into a twelve month deployment. I called my fiancée, and she dumped me. The worst part is that two days ago, I re-enlisted to go to a unit an hour away from her house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 233
You deserved it 2 500

Same thing different taste

Top comments

awww dude this sucks :( ive brothers in the military its not easy being away from loved one.. but if she couldnt wait a year for you she aint worth the rest of your years

Comments

I'm sorry man, im a fellow servicman and I can't believe how that would feel, best of luck and stay strong

Go bang her sister and any other female in the family that will stand still long enough for you to get your freak on.

missy22_fml 0

I don't have words strong enought to decribe my disgust and distain (however it's spelled) for those kind of cheating bitches. You are working your ass off day in and day out with a sticker perma-fixed on your ass that says "property of the US government." All so people have the freedom to be assholes. It's a shitty irony, and I admire service members for doing it despite the irony of it. The bitch needs to be smacked for being and ungrateful, cheating, ****. I'm sorry for you, but you're better off.

Seriously, so what, she was supposed to stay in a relationship she didn't want to be in just because he was in the military? Yeah, that makes perfect sense. How do you know she was cheating? He never said she was cheating. Being away from someone for a large portion of your relationship isn't exactly how most girls want to spend their lives so don't judge their relationship. Maybe she just decided she couldn't handle the distance and decided to break up before it went any further. Maybe it was his first deployment and she decided she didn't want to be a military wife. There are a hundred reasons relationships end and unless you know them personally, you're really just being a jackass when you make this kind of assumptions about an individual.

LOL, cause we all know that the servicemen and women NEVER screw around when they're deployed, right?

bigpapi210 0

**** her dude, ur out serving & defending our country and she wants to be a bitch! ur better off without her and u will find a true lady that will love u brother. god bless, USA!

sucks, troop. one of my soldiers got served divorce papers 3 months into his second deployment. His wife convinced him to volunteer for the second deployment. she emptied his bank, sold their house, and his truck while he was in the sandbox. never a good thing.

skyeyez9 24

Deployments change the soldier too. Sometimes it is for the better (appreciate family and life more) or worse (nasty temper and severe ptsd). I have been on both sides as a soldier and army spouse.

that sucks man she sounds like a bitch