Unconditional support

By anon - 16/12/2019 03:00 - United States - Hinesville

Today, my girlfriend told me she'd support my decision to stay in, or get out of the military, so I renewed my contract...... She broke up with me for it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 218
You deserved it 307

Same thing different taste

Top comments

emmiliejanne 9

Then she doesn’t deserve you!!

I get being a military partner isn’t for everyone. But she should have been honest. I’d seriously get checked if you did time away. Something tells me she didn’t wait. Lived in too many military towns and saw that way too much. Thank you for your service. I hope you find someone worthy.

Comments

Ungrateful little bitch! Thanks for your service!

Congratulations on dodging a bullet. Don't sleep with her again, no matter how much she says she wants you back, or how much she says she misses you, or for old times' sake.

tounces7 27

And since he's staying in the military he needs to get used to dodging bullets! So this is good practice!

emmiliejanne 9

Then she doesn’t deserve you!!

I get being a military partner isn’t for everyone. But she should have been honest. I’d seriously get checked if you did time away. Something tells me she didn’t wait. Lived in too many military towns and saw that way too much. Thank you for your service. I hope you find someone worthy.

yeah you might as well be single if you are going to the military because A. it's ******* rude to put someone elses life on hold,j ust to go play soldier for an army that doesn't actually help the world. B. don't join the army. because if you love the military more than her your gonna be all alone every ******* time. she was probably testing you to see if you loge her and you failed miserably and witlessly

ned4spd3 16

Sounds like you are one of the *******.

That is one of the most idiotic thing I have read in a while. I am guessing you can’t serve and now lash out every chance you get at the military.

Aw, you want him to miss out on all that running away and betraying allies? All while Trump is building the mightiest organization of retreat and surrender?

tounces7 27

Being in the military while we have a dictator running our country isn't really the best idea, that's for sure.

J15237 25

Then she clearly was the wrong person for you. Since should could not handle you wanting to do what you feel is right. At least you weren't married and you have to deal with a divorce. I am sure you will find the right woman for you in time. Thank you for your service.

YOU do what you want to. If she doesn't support it, then she isn't worth it. Sounds like she may have broken up with you no matter what.

You are doing something to support everyone. You just need to remember you fight to make sure we have those rights