By noooooo - 21/02/2016 16:03 - United States - Bainbridge

Today, I'm locked in a bedroom with two dogs to keep them from barking at the guy fixing our water heater. One of them is stress-farting. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 998
You deserved it 2 212

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is definitely the funniest FML I've seen in a while. It actually made me LOL.

Hopefully the dogs weren't eating anything that made it smell worse.

Comments

Hopefully the dogs weren't eating anything that made it smell worse.

You mean like dog food? Is there honestly anything that smells worse than dog farts?

liver makes dog farts so much worst and stinkier. im sure other foods do too.

Wet do food or any kind of meat makes it worse than ever.

This is definitely the funniest FML I've seen in a while. It actually made me LOL.

I'm really glad that you said literally. I'm sure many of us would've thought you were speaking figuratively without it.

At least, when you get out, everything will smell fresh.

Except for OP; OP will smell like dog farts.

That would be pretty hilarious, but I think they wouldn't be able to smell them from there.

Dog farts are the worst. I send my condolences.

I don't understand why you don't just leave the room and keep the dogs shut away... They're dogs not toddlers

With teeth and claws that made destroy a door...

Or they may bark like crazy and it's easier for her to be in there with them to calm them down than have them barking non-stop.

I didn't even know dogs could do this.

well at least they arent pooping themselves into a frenzy