By cbarr98 - 06/06/2015 01:00 - United States - Orange City

Today, I lost all of my male friends at work. Why? The new girl has my same interests and a prettier face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 844
You deserved it 3 010

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If this girl has the same interests as you, make friends with her. Then everyone can hang out together.

Don't let it get you down OP! They're not worth your friendship if that's the case.

Comments

There is a reason why people at work are called colleagues and people outside of work, friends...

yadiyadiyada 0

I'm still trying to figure out why you think it's 'friends' that you lost

They are just your friends... they'll come back around. Don't take it personal unless you like the attention they were giving you and if that's the case you're being jealous.

if that's the case they were never friends because they were only friendly so they could **** her.

Sounds to me you just found yourself a new girl friend, then! :D

Then they're not really friends are they? You deserve so much better!

She's just the Shiney new penny. don't sweat it. they'll return. you might only get them every other week (end) but hey, maybe you'll get a new BFF out of her!

Find better looking guys than them and befriend them. Prove to them they don't deserve you.

My guess is you didn't actually lose your friends, and the guys just happen to like her too. And who doesn't love eye candy? How attractive they find you wouldn't matter if you really consider them "friends."

Well, clearly they weren't your true friends. Don't let it get to you. You'll be better off without them...