By cbarr98 - 06/06/2015 01:00 - United States - Orange City

Today, I lost all of my male friends at work. Why? The new girl has my same interests and a prettier face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 844
You deserved it 3 010

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If this girl has the same interests as you, make friends with her. Then everyone can hang out together.

Don't let it get you down OP! They're not worth your friendship if that's the case.

Comments

Coming from a guy, they aren't worth the time of day. They aren't interested in your "interests" so much as from the sounds of it getting some booty...

RedPillSucks 31

*obiwans voice* these aren't the friends you're looking for.

time to spread rumors? or maybe you should take a little more time to get ready in the morning and dress better. idk, but do something about it if your not happy

"time to spread rumors"... That doesn't sound like a very good solution to me, unless OP is 12 years old. It isn't the new girl's fault, why should she have silly rumors about her spread around? What OP should do is stick to the friends who actually value her for more than her appearance, and possibly try to make friends with the new girl.

leogachi 15

@53 This. It's not the new girl's fault, but hopefully it's not like some bad movie where the new girl tries to make Op look bad by taking #49's advice.

Sounds like you work with a lot of shallow men.

That sounds great for you. The new girl instantly weeded out the kind of guys you wouldn't want to be friends or more than friends with.

In that case they were never your friends, just wanted to kick it to you most likely

That's called "being shallow & fickle" on their parts...you need some "real" friends.

You don't want to be friends with those guys. They obviously only care about your appearance and that's incredibly shallow

if that really happenend they weren't your "friends"

They were NEVER your friends to begin with. Don't sweat it.You're better off OP.