By cbarr98 - 06/06/2015 01:00 - United States - Orange City

Today, I lost all of my male friends at work. Why? The new girl has my same interests and a prettier face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 844
You deserved it 3 010

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If this girl has the same interests as you, make friends with her. Then everyone can hang out together.

Don't let it get you down OP! They're not worth your friendship if that's the case.

Comments

You don't want them to be your friends. Sounds like they're trying to get into a girls pants rather than genuine friendship. Soon they'll be running back to you, crying that they got "friendzoned" and attempt to get into your pants again.

They obviously weren't your friends in the first place, then. Friends don't bail on friends when better eye candy comes along.

jerome74 1

seems to me you were flirting with them. this is not friendship. just do you and they will eventually start talking to you again super pretty girls are a pain stuck on themselves.

It seems that the guys were superficially pretending to be friends with her in the hopes that it would get them into her pants, and then they ditched the "friendship" they never actually cared about in the first place as soon as something better came along.

Wow 27, you'd probably blame someone for getting in the way of a bullet too with that attitude

I don't think they were interested in friendship in the first place OP...

I have so many questions about this post. If you were playing "princess of the clan" and flirtatiously friendzoned everybody while leading them on, then YDI. I'm not saying that happened, but it's possible. :-(

The way you phrased that makes it sound like if a girl is friends with a group of guys she needs to be dating at least one of them. The fact is that people flirt with their friends almost as much as they flirt with people they actually want to screw. Hell there are some people who just have naturally flirty personalities and genuinely don't realize that they are flirting with you in the first place. This isn't a YDI for any reason beyond the fact that the OP apparently can't tell the difference between "friends" and simply "coworkers". These people are not her friends. They are coworkers and they will tolerate her until they have better options. There are people like that at every job.

Saw this in the moderate section and said yes yay

Okay so maybe you two could be good friends and hell maybe start dating...there's room for everyone

They are not your friends. They are scumbags

Newsflash, OP, they weren't your friends. I won't call you an idiot for thinking they were, but I hope you learned.