By cbarr98 - 06/06/2015 01:00 - United States - Orange City

Today, I lost all of my male friends at work. Why? The new girl has my same interests and a prettier face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 844
You deserved it 3 010

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If this girl has the same interests as you, make friends with her. Then everyone can hang out together.

Don't let it get you down OP! They're not worth your friendship if that's the case.

Comments

leogachi 15

I don't know about your friends, but my friends wouldn't abandon me just because someone new came along.

If you lose friends because a new person started there, you need to change your definition of "friends"

ADBurns 22

If they are so shallow as to move away from you because this girl has what you think is a prettier face... They weren't your friends in the first place. On the up side this could just be a case of "getting to know the new person" and they will eventually come back. "New" in the work place and be a powerful attraction - whether it's a photocopier, computer or person...

they're called coworkers, not friends.

There could only be one queen bee in a hive.

Doesn't sound like they were really your friends.

hberri331 18

There will always be someone prettier. You need to love yourself and get some self confidence. That's sexy. **** ppl who don't see what you have to offer they are not worth your time.

bnbhimp 10

It's just fresh meat syndrome