By Anonymous - 20/05/2013 15:56 - United States

Today, I listened to my elderly bachelor neighbor moan, "Oh, kitty, kitty, kitty! Oh kitty!" for over half-an-hour before he wandered out on his balcony in wet, tight white underwear to water his plant. This is the fifth time this week, and I still don't know what on earth he's doing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 200
You deserved it 3 374

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think in this instance ignorance is indeed bliss.

Comments

To be honest, the dude seems pretty lonely and sad. He should go to those elderly bingo nights and try his luck with the grannies there.

Maybe his girlfriends name is Kat, and he calls her Kitty.

then000bster 16

My guess would be he is really into those cat videos, I mean what else is the Internet for? Or it could just be Japanese Kitty Cosplay ****

Obviously he's watching cat ****, while having his grandchildren give him a bath in his undies, (so as not to completely scar them.)

Sounds like that scene from That 70's Show when Eric walks in on Red and Kitty havin sex lol.

epicRawrz 16

So many thoughts going through my head...

perdix 29

#3, care to share one here? That is the point of this site. If your comment is too embarrassing, you can always protect your anonymity by wearing sunglasses ;)

anyone else have the song "let's get it on" in their head?

#46, Or by wearing a balloon on their head

Perhaps masturbating to old X-Men comics?

slappygecko 21

Oh kitty, my kitty, what a wonderful kitty you are.

I think in this instance ignorance is indeed bliss.

I'm actually worried about OP here. Why the hell are they always watching their elderly neighbor? Doesn't sound like OP gets out much... Sounds to me like the old guy has a more exciting life with his 'kitty' than OP...

It's kinda hard to ignore your elderly neighbor's incessant yelling.

ThatGuyWhoTalks 10

He must have been petting the cat so lusciously that the cats claws came out of its paws and started scratching him.

Then how did his underwear get wet in this situati-... Scratch that, I don't want to know.

That doesn't make your underwear wet though.......

I imagined him saying "kitty" in Eric Cartmans voice.

Epikouros 31

Don't you mean Eric Forman?

I'm getting Consuela's voice in my head.

IworkAt711 14

Eric Foremans mom is named Kitty so that would just be ****** up.

flockz 19

sounds like he's making a pop music video.

perdix 29

He's looking for pussy. You should lock your doors and stay inside. Someone probably sold the dirty, old bastard a fake Rohypnol plant, so he can give home-grown roofies to whomever answers his caterwauling calls.

metmimo 8

It's best to be left in ignorance at times. Curiosity kills the cat.