By dream_girl_3 - 08/03/2010 09:37 - United States

Today, I let my boyfriend drive my car, knowing that he doesn't have a license. While he was out, he ran a stop sign, collided with another vehicle, and then left the scene of the accident. Then he lied to me about how the accident happened so I "wouldn't be so upset." FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 645
You deserved it 52 303

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you totally deserve this one. you probably knew he is a douchebag and you let him drive your car anyways. he doesn't have a licence for a reason !!!!

Comments

"dream_girl_3".. aaah my kind of dream girl, dumb as a post!

YDI and are an idiot for being so careless and letting him take your car out without a lisence. If I were in the car that your boyfriend hit, heads would roll. I care too much about my car to have some asshole like your BF come by and carelessly **** up. I hope that the people that your BF hit finds his ass and presses charges. We need less people in the world like him.

Today I showed how stupid I am by letting my boyfriend drive......

Good You are an idiot and you deserve what happened. I hope not only that you use your license and insurance but the people sue you and not your boyfriend. oh and this is a YDI not and FML the FML belongs to the poor person hit by your car

Anyone notice the OP is from Florida? That explains a lot.

sourgirl101 28

Hey, I normally would be offended but really can't argue too much. Everytime I'm on the road, I have to pray that the guy that's driving wreckless has insurance. I even got cut off by a cop once (his fault). His insurance paid very well!

23 For the longest time, I thought your profile picture was a toaster with a tissue inside. Don't ask me why.

Well, I'm from Florida, so I know first-hand what I speak of. I used to live in Fort Myers for a while. so I know what it means to pray before each drive that the old people can actually see the stop sign/red light. I live in fear every single day (yes, even on days I don't drive) because of Floridian drivers (most of which are blind, old, angry, or all the above).

theblazian 0

I can beat that. I live in miami. How my car has yet to be destroyed? I don't know. But I have long since lost count of how many times I've come close to death while in a car. Hell I've seen a guy driving on the wrong side of the road and then have him give me the finger when I honked.

everything in florida is in the 80's... the temperature the age the IQ...

KurouTenshi 0

**** yeah, I wanna move to Florida!! 80s for the win!! what state is stuck in the 70s?

I don't know about the 1970's, but how about states still living in the 1860's? Mississippi? Alabama? Morality? Common sense?

KurouTenshi 0

Google Maps has failed me here...

the temperature is more like upper 90's most of the time. nice try though.

no the average yearly temp of florida definitely isnt in the 90's, sometimes it does get above 90 but for most of the year it's in the 80's or less, nice try though :P

theblazian 0

Its only in the 90's like July-August-early september really. Every other time its 60's-80's with some random cold days/weeks that go under 60.

FYL and YDI. OP's life is ****** but she deserves it. Why would you let someone with a license drive your car? Why?? Next time use your head.

InCaged_Insanity 0

I know.. people that have a license are all ignorant stuck up rich people.. I say **** that.. stick it to the man and drive without a license

mmaire 0

you know, i occasionally allow my boyfriend to drive my car. then again, he has a license and is competent and responsible. YDI. you lost my sympathy when you said 'knowing he didn't have a license.' you're partially responsible for his accident because you provided that car, knowing that it was illegal for him to drive it. i hope the people he hit (running a stop sign? REALLY?) sue you both, because YDI!

Willingly allowing an unlicensed driver to operate your vehicle? Have fun explaining that one to the insurance company. If you're lucky, you might get away with a massive rate hike instead of getting kicked off.

Ifeelyou 0

Wow your stupid and I mean really stupid not just a little stupid