By snydeeli000 - 27/10/2015 03:41 - United States - Kent

Today, I learned the hisses of my 3 cats so I can tell who starts the fights. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 595
You deserved it 3 397

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Are they actual fights? Where they need to be separated? Or just mindless play/disputes all animals have?

You know what, that is actually pretty smart and useful.

It's good to know whose hiss is whose, but the first cat heard hissing is not necessarily the instigator, just like the first kid to make a noise in a playground fight is not necessarily the one who started it.

To learn cat, one must first become a cat.

Almost as impressive as that fml in which the op could tell which cat is who by their footsteps

Oh I can tell Abby by her footsteps. She's tiny but she stomps.

It's actually usually easier to learn to tell footsteps apart if your cats are at all distinctive in that sense -- cats walk and jump all the time, but hopefully they're not hissing anywhere near that often. One of ours is light on her feet and graceful; the other one apparently skipped feline grace training (probably in favor of extra mealtimes).

How often do your cats have to fight each other for you start recognizing their hisses?

My roommates and Is cats have lived together for 5-6 years. They still don't get along and she growls and hisses at my cat if he even looks at her on a daily.

Humans don't have pet cats, cats have pet humans haha

You're like the cat whisperer or something...nice

Well, now that you have learnt cat, the next stage in becoming Dr. Doolittle is eating with them and ******** in the same cat litter tray. Works for me :p