By snydeeli000 - 27/10/2015 03:41 - United States - Kent

Today, I learned the hisses of my 3 cats so I can tell who starts the fights. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 595
You deserved it 3 397

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Wait, this isn't normal? I can tell mine by the pitter-patter of their feet on the ground, and their purrs!

Same here! I know their meows, which is walking on my back when I'm laying down, which one I'm petting in the dark due to the feeling of their fur. My boyfriend doesn't know how it's possible but he's never had cats lol.

#29 My two cats have very different meows. One almost growls while she meows to show she's irritated/angry and the only other time she usually cries is when she knows she's about to get treats. The other cat has a higher-pitched meow that sounds more like a cry or squeak and he is also much more vocal than the other cat; you can even meow and he'll meow back, like a conversation.

cheshireau 26

I know the individual calls of my birds so I know who's calling out and who starts fights for the high perch.

Who cares? Unless you are right on top of the cats you can't punish the "instigator" immediately which renders any training / correction moot.

I have 11 cats and recognise individual sounds.

amberdea404 28

Always step in to become the 'dominate' cat. It usually works to subdue them.

I have 11 cats and recognised individual sounds so it's definitely easier to tell who start the fight and who is meowing behind the door. Ran out of time to edit my previous one, lol.

Sounds more like you're winning at life. You can understand your cats.