By 7rafe7 - 06/02/2011 07:37 - United States

Today, I learned that standing next to a hobo doesn't make me look better in comparison, but instead just makes me seem like a hobo as well. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 074
You deserved it 31 034

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, hobos aren't there to make you look better. You're such a hypocrite for even trying to look better by standing next to one, and god's way of giving you what you deserve is probably your insecurity and uglyness.

Comments

So let me get this straight...you called out #1 for pointing out the obvious, and then you leave this vapid (and almost-as-obvious) comment immediately afterward? Do I have that right? Correct me if I'm wrong, but you seem like a hypocritical asshat. Nathan5 and iLazy - did I use "hypocritical" correctly?

joseph121 0

why were you standing next to a hobo???

I gotta say, man...That's pretty shallow. Hobos lives are bad enough without people like you downgrading them like that...And you are complaining because your idiotic plan of standing next to a hobo didn't make you look better? Tut tut tut...

mintcar 9

YDI for " looking like a hobo. " It's really nobody's fault but yours.

perdix 29

You also interfered with his revenue stream. One hobo, by himself, can look pitiful and earn some good sympathy cash. But, two together, look like a part of the Hobo Nation, a highly-feared gang that foments the Bum Revolution.

Not as feared as the Raider Nation, which to me looks like GWAR. By the way, excellent use of "foment", Sir Perdix. And anyone who is tempted to say, "What's GWAR?" needs to google it now. Seriously, now.

so will Night Train, Wild Irish Rose, Cisco, the legendary Ripple, and all other bum wines - past, present, and future.

mattitucklove01 0

get dressed you stupid jerk didn't your mother teach you anything! stop being so cheap with yourself and spend a little money on yourself !