By Chris - 11/01/2010 13:43 - Ireland

Today, I jumped into a pile of snow which had built up against a wall. Turns out it wasn't snow but a pile of cement covered by an inch of snow. I now have a 3 inch cut along my leg and a sprained wrist from falling. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 656
You deserved it 29 127

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Reyo 2

How is this a YDI? Like no one else has made that mistake? What ever happened to the old "Pile dead leaves around a fire hydrant" trick that you used against the neighboorhood kids you didn't care for? I'm doubting people have "see through snow" vision to predict this kinda stuff.

Comments

pink_machine 0

Next time...resist the urge to jump.

blinkmeplease182 0

I don't really think YDI, cos that mustve really hurt, and jumping in snow shouldn't hurt.... BUT... if you're dumb enough not to notice the cement underneath, then you kinda did...

jisaac09 25

You guys do realize there is a difference between cement and concrete don't you??? Has anyone ever seen a cement wall??? No, because they don't make cement walls..... I'm just pointing this out because you look pretty stupid mixing these up. Cement is an ingredient in concrete. (Just so you know)

I understand you, OP :/ I rarely ever get to see snow, and when I do, I HAVE to run and jump in it like a kid

saranottelling 7

That has happened to me before. I saw a pile of that really moist snow you use to build snowmen and snowballs. I fell right into it and it turned out to be light, dusty snow. I fell all the wall through and hit my head on the concrete pavement.... ouch. But on the bright side, it made a hole that was the same shape as my body like cartoons. Dont worry OP, there's a bright side to this too. When the cut on your leg starts to heal up walk around and tell people it's your "Battle Scar" and you got it after you started a fight with a mean homeless man who was hitting on your sister. Girls love the "Bad Boy" type.

secretgarden101 0

Just in case no one else knows, and directed to #19, YDI means "you deserve it", not "you did it." You're a moron. Don't use acronyms if you don't know what they mean.

Am I seeing things wrong or what? They said "kinda did" which I think they meant they kind of deserved it, not that "you did it".

crack3dup 0

HAHA and i always thought YDI stood for you dumb idiot. I think i like mine better

In a pinch, "you damn ingrate" and "you dimwitted ignoramus" can sometimes work too. LOL xD @OP: I always thought those things had secondary benefits. *hands the OP a Darwin award*

infernalpuppet 0

way to go wetard! (not a typo)