By Anonymous - 02/01/2009 18:06 - France

Today, I have dark hairs growing on my chest, nipples and stomach... I'm a 19 year old girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 430
You deserved it 3 510

Same thing different taste

Top comments

... I'm pretty sure it's absolutely normal for you to grow hair on your body... Being mammals, I mean, we're all bound to get hair pretty much everywhere except our palms, soles and eyes. I can attest to that fact ;P Though... I am a dude. But yeah, a little bit of hair here and there won't freak me out, I actually expect to see tiny ones. Now if you grow a beard on your breasts, that's a different story, but lil fuzzy hairs are normal imo.

I have it too im 19 and still a virgin because im afraid of what a guy is gonna say if he sees me naked :-(

Comments

that is ******* disgusting how so many girls are saying the have hairy nips and chests. just ******* wax it. it is not ok so don't make excuses of why you have it

It's called nature. You can just shave it.

CheyChey10 4

your probably pregnant! that happens to alot of women who are pregnant!

Sounds like PCOS, my gf has it. It prevents pregnancy and causes hair to grow in unusual places that a woman shouldn't have hair. And it also causes an abnormal menstruation cycle. See a doctor to get medication to regulate your menstrual cycle and busy out the razor and shaving cream because you'll have that for the rest of your life.

cadillacgal79 32

I have the same problem, not so much chest. I just shave and pluck and I'm 13. My friend also has that hair under the belly button, Thu guy in my class calls it the "happy trail".

im almost 19 and I pluck the black hairs that grow on my nipples and I have a light black happu trail....