By twoface_chick - 15/01/2015 07:28 - United States - San Francisco

Today, I have bad adult acne. This wouldn't be so bad, except that it's only on one side of my face. I look like a Batman villain. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 220
You deserved it 2 679

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm assuming this breakout is on the side you sleep on. Wash your pillow case every second day, and use tea tree oil to spot treat pimples. Yea tree oil is a natural antiseptic and astringent. --aesthetician.

strange how some genes make you look like two face... I'm sorry OP Better find a two headed coin and make the best of a bad situation... COMICCON

Comments

dawn9475 15

It could be the fact you don't change your sheets enough. If the acne is bad on the side you sleep on most often then you should change them more often.

Well, you can either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain...

Or The Phantom of the Opera!! He's awesome!!

Yep, in situations like this the only solution is to put a mask over half of your face, hide in the Parisian catacombs and molest budding opera singers.

Wizardo 33

I too have bad acne and guaranteed its on the side of your face you primarily sleep on. Try this, get a clean towel and put it over your pillow when you sleep. Everyday use a new side or section if its big enough to fold. Have a few and rotate them and keep washing them. 2 weeks and you're sorted.

Or you could just wash your pillow cases..That would stop the need of towels and like someone already said it might be your detergent.

OP here, I'd like to think I'd be as cool as Two Face.

time to get out the handy dandy concealer!

I am Half-Pizza Face man, here to get all your pizza orders wrong!

I'm assuming this breakout is on the side you sleep on. Wash your pillow case every second day, and use tea tree oil to spot treat pimples. Yea tree oil is a natural antiseptic and astringent. --aesthetician.

you are a good person #20 I have pretty bad acne too so I'm gunna try that!

Great advice. Especially the bit about the tea tree oil. I don't suffer from much acne, except for the monster zit that comes around once a month. I'll definitely try drowning that sucker with some tea tree oil! I have some from making henna. Thanks!

Make sure you're getting enough iodine. It is an essential nutrient.