By Anonymous - 11/01/2015 05:56 - United States - Silverdale

Spicy
Today, I had to negotiate with my husband so he would bring me toilet paper while I was on the john. His terms? A blowjob. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 119
You deserved it 7 821

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

BubbleGrunge 18

Smart hubby; remember such negotiations next time he's in need. Win/win situation!

I'd ask him for a rimjob when he needs me the next time... Think that would teach him a lesson!

Yea that sexual favours are currency as well as fun. This accually sounds fun I would have no problem trading like this with my SO

I would have waddled out to get the toilet paper myself then.

Many people have their toilets in their bathroom. If this was the case OP could just step in the shower and wash herself :).

lmf5292 10

I've yet to meet someone with a toilet outside of their bathroom..

#136 it's actually more common than you think to not have a toilet in the bathroom. While I live in the US, I have a Aussie friend who's toilet is in a separate room of the house. I thought it was weird when he told me but he said that all the houses he's been in are like that there and he thought it was weird my toilet was in the bathroom.

Alright fellows not everything is open negotiation for something sexual.. If she doesn't want to, just let it go damn.

JohnTheDonJuan 11

Nobody ever said she had to agree. She's an adult, she can make her own decisions. Don't blame the guy for taking the opportunity presented.

Better question why the hell is that an opportunity to you?

I don't know, when the only other option is to wipe her shit with her hands, it doesn't seem like all that much of a choice to me. But lets assume they were just kidding around together, and this is more of a silly FML than a serious one ;)

Note to self: don't enter a relationship with someone who can't do a simple favor without demanding a sexual act in return.

Perhaps she is not giving any ******** without him needing to beg and bargain for them? Maybe he feels that's the only way he'll ever get something.

Why is this horrible? Anyway husband is obvs still attracted to her maybe this is a game they play sounds like fun to me I would easily trade doing something she likes that I'm not the biggest fan of for a sandwich and I'd hope shed do the same for something she wants

Mossyoak_kw 28

I would just do it, it's better than sitting on the john for hours reading shampoo bottles.

You have shampoo in the john? What hair are you washing there?

Coocoo257 10

Is your shower not in the same place as your toilet?

It'd be more shocking had he asked you while HE was sitting on the toilet. Count your blessings!?