By emancipate my ass - 24/07/2016 04:02

Spicy
Today, I had to listen from the next room as my dad cheated on his girlfriend with his married boss. He's 57, looks like a troll, and doesn't smell much better than one either. Meanwhile I'm 24 and couldn't get laid, much less get a date, if my life depended on it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 714
You deserved it 1 579

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OP you gotta get your confidence up. People find it sexy. As for your dad, hopefully karma comes for him soon...

Comments

Sounds suspiciously like Frank from always sunny

That really sucks OP Having confidence can go a long way just be confident women like a man who is confident

dietcoke09 25

When you described your dad my mind pictured Danny DeVito. Sorry OP! Things will get better for you.

I would rather be like that than be like your father.

Jealousy is a stinky cologne. You're 24 years old. Take a walk if you don't like what you hear, junior.

Hey #38, your comment stinks. It would have been okay to simply tell OP to leave so he didn't have to hear what was going on in the other room. But the way you said it and to mock him afterwards by calling him junior shows the stinky person you are and the stinky personality you must have.

species4872 19

You do know that you'll look like him as you get older don't you?

You need to move out of your dads house. You're 24 and if you're not finishing school you need to be on your own. No girl finds it sexy to hook up with a guy who lives at home. That might be your biggest problem honestly. But that sucks about your dad.

Especially if the guy lives with a troll ^^

#41 please read it again and tell me where it says that he hasn't finished school

Momperella 5

UGH, you poor dear! Your luck is as good as mine! FML too!

You are better then him just because you don't cheat, he doesn't deserve the women he has slept with

OP, the reason why he's so much older than you yet he's still getting laid probably doesn't have anything to do with your confidence, as many have assumed. I've noticed that in later ages, people tend to become more desperate because by then most people are married/taken. Though that doesn't seem to be a concern for your dad, it may be for his girlfriend. And as for his boss, she probably has been married for awhile and just wants something new, which is also common in older ages.