By wow - 23/06/2011 08:53 - France

Today, I had to explain to my teenage daughter that no, the dishwasher didn't make the glasses shrink, I'd bought smaller glasses. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 807
You deserved it 6 203

Same thing different taste

Top comments

its not so cute when its your teenage daughter....maybe if it was a 5 year old..

enonymous 8

My glasses are made from 100% pure cotton... shrinks every time in the wash

Comments

I meant I had no words to accurate describe how ridiculous her daughter is, smart-ass. :P But you're right!

She was more than likely just joking, why must every body assume that she is dumb and/or blonde? The reason why nobody here has a sense of humor, I'll never know.

we are expressing are since of humor by making the jokes... and I'm sure she would have said "Mom I'm kidding" or something like that if she were in fact joking... but maybe she wants this to be a joke that grows over the years... but I still highly doubt she was joking.... the amount of morons would scare you.

sushdrag 0
unlucky90 4

it's about as cute as ppl saying 'dats'…

I think we're missing the point here... is it an fml because parent had to waste time explaining something ridiculous or because daughter is a dipshit???

If she has some type of learning or mental disability, it makes sense. But if not, that's just sad.

unicornsxxx 0

wow teens these days really are becoming stupid

meggieh815 0

Wise words spoken by someone who was a teenager last year..

This is a case of...honey, I shrank the glasses!

They Dont! Thats why mummy an daddy are still coming home drunk....

this is why more money should be spent on education. More reading and education, less texting and Miley Cyrus.

meggieh815 0

I agree a common sense class should be installed in all american schools... and maybe some in Canada...