By Anony-moose - 11/10/2011 09:43 - United States

Today, I had to explain to a patient that no, her nipples were not slowly getting smaller. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 141
You deserved it 2 570

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Reinforce the fact that bologna nipples are gross and smaller nipples are a blessing.

Comments

Reinforce the fact that bologna nipples are gross and smaller nipples are a blessing.

Mean_Mr_Mustard 9

My question is, why is she looking at her nipples to compare the previous size? Was she taking pictures each day to compare nipple size? Did she show them to OP as evidence? So many questions...

atownnnn 6

yeah nobody likes pepperoni nipples.

ikickgingers 15

14 - I don't look at my nipples in hope for some miraculous change. I am however very familiar with my body( seeing how it's mine ) and any change is noticed. Full length mirrors, ftw?

Mean_Mr_Mustard 9

19- I understand what you mean about knowing your body. When I was pregnant the changes in my breasts were so slow and subtle that I would have to ask my husband if he noticed anything different about them. It's like when you get a puppy, in a couple of months they look pretty much the same to you but when you compare pictures from when you first got the puppy to that day you realize they really have changed a lot and you really didn't notice because you see them every day. Yes your going to notice major changes but if it is a slow subtle one you really don't.

#34 - Could you send me a photo of your puppies to see for myself please?

29- As long as no identifying factors are revealed, OP is within the law.

iAmScrubs 19

That must be a major disappointment. Having black holes as nipples would be awesome!

ShroomsOnAcid 16

But then you wouldn't exist to experience the awesomeness, which would kinda defeat any of it in the first place. Or, black holes could just be portals, in this case to nipple heaven. Now that could be pretty sweet.

Now let's take a moment of silence and pray for those nipples that are now watching over us.

I say we resolve the black holes for nipples debate once and for all. Somebody call Bill Nye the Science Guy.

Bill, Bill, Bill, Bill, Bill Nye the science guy!

Just like Helen Mirren's ******* (google it), Shrooms.

Shrinking nipple syndrome!! Everybody hide your nipples!!

13FTW 9

Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, hide yo nipples!!

This is madness, no THIS IS NIPPLE SYNDROME.

57- How dare you take the name of 300 in vain?!

BrianAlarcon 0

HTH does your nipple get smaller?..

Its a plot by the illuminati's, they'r all over the world now O_o

emodude44 0

ITZ A CONSPIRACY LINKED TO 911 AND THE SEIGE OF JERICHO GOD IS CUMMING JESUS IS CUMMING! LET GOD AND JESUS CUM INSIDE YOU! LET THEIR WARM WHITE GLOW WASH OVER YOU AND COVER YOU!

gurly98 13

Well she doesn't know anything and they can't shrink down that's biologically impossible

My nipples shrink when they warm up. They enlarge when I get cold. The opposite happens with my tally-whacker.

You have a need to whack talley's often? Don't think I was offered that particular add-on when I came off the factory floor :oP

22cute 17

It's NOT biologically impossible.

Is that patient chuck norris's wife ?!

Well if you have some photo's to compare, fml could be the judge of that!

cptmorgan6 8

Just tell her her boobs are getting bigger so it just seems that way. That'll cheer her up.

Marcella1016 31